Technical Consultant | Microsoft Dynamics 365
Are you a Technical consultant or ready for the next step in your career? Do you already have experience with Microsoft Dynamics 365 or are you willing to learn? Then this might be the job for you!
Due to our continued growth, we are currently looking for a Technical Consultant to strengthen our Microsoft Dynamics 365 team.
As a Microsoft Dynamics 365 Consultant you will be part of a dynamic team with other (functional and technical) consultants and developers. As Technical Consultant you will take care of the technical questions of customers and work together with the functional consultants on the optimal solution for the customer.
After an initial period in which you get to know Microsoft Dynamics 365 through training, self-study and coaching by experienced colleagues, you will soon be involved in projects under the guidance of an experienced consultant.
As a member of a project team you will be given the following responsibilities
- Analysing the technical customer requirements and their reporting needs and translating these into an optimal solution.
- Implementing the chosen solution in collaboration with the project team.
- Some examples of this are: Analytics and Reporting, Security, Power BI, Data Management, Data Migration, etc.
- Supporting functional consultants with questions about technical problems in D365 FO
- Maintain the internal reporting solution based on SQL Server Integration, Analysis and Reporting Services (SSIS, SSAS and SSRS) and PowerBI.
- You have a higher education with a technical ICT background or are equivalent through experience. A first experience with exchanging data between different parties is recommended.
- Knowledge of the Windows platform, SQL Server, SQL Server reporting tools and the Microsoft Power Platform (PowerBI, PowerApps and Power Automate) are a solid plus. Notions of Azure are also an added value.
- You are communicative and have a good knowledge of NL/ENG (another language is an added value).
- We provide an attractive remuneration package with extra-legal benefits (e.g. a company car).
- You will end up in a driven team in which collegiality, enthusiasm and creativity are central.
- Naturally, you will receive specific training and education opportunities in function of your growth profile.
- A professional and international work environment that makes use of the latest technologies.
- A flexible working environment only benefits productivity. Therefore, you get a certain freedom to plan your own hours.