Technical Support Engineer
We are looking for a Support Engineer to join a company located in Brussels with an international approach.
This company is a consulting firm located in the centrum of Brussels. Due to the importance of the company they still a human sized company. They are looking for a support engineer who will have a lot of responsibilities in the company.
You will collaborate with many people who are divided in different department. You will enjoy work and share this human sized company and the location easy access. Moreover, if you are interested to join a huge company and manage attractive project, this is the opportunity you should not miss if you are interested of new career in your life.
- You will be in charge of maintenance and incident problem
- Responsible of each issue in the company, also ITIL will be mandatory
- You will analyse each incident in the company
- You will provide a good service of ticketing in the company
- You will be the first interface of the company
- You will be a 3rd line support in charge of the development and infrastructure
- You will be trained to use their technologies (Windows, SCCM,..)
- You will have to speak English fluently and French or Dutch
- You have at least 2 years of experience in a similar function
- You have a bachelor or a master or equivalent by experience
- Salary up to € 50.000
- Smartphone + subscription
- Telephony at home fully paid
- Group insurance
- Individual insurance
- Internet subscription
- Meal voucher
- Transport allowances
- Bonus éco chèques