Life is short, work somewhere awesome ...
Discover Tobania !
Sounds interesting ? Keep reading !
You must be thinking: ”Yet another company which is looking for Java developers who know every possible technology.”
But isn't it our job to help you develop the necessary skills to become a top consultant ? So most important to us is to work with passionate & driven Java developers.
- As Java Developer at Tobania, you will be part of an enthusiastic team of Java consultants, passionate tech-savvies whose main focus is developing applications that stand out and that are used in real life.
- As Java developer you will reinforce or lead our clients' development teams and wow them with your enthusiasm.
- You will stand on the frontline, when it comes to innovative projects & exploring new technologies.
- More specifically, we are looking for Java Developers to join our Tobania team in the center of Brussels.
- As Tobania team you will be working on the crucial key applications.
- Evidently this means you will be involved in new development as well as maintenance tasks.
So, do you have:
- A passion for Java development and at least 2 years of experience in this technology.
- The thrive to further develop your skills and to invest yourself in the community.
- What it takes to face technological challenges and to identify creative solutions.
- Experience developing according the agile & scrum development principles.
- Strong communication skills in either Dutch or French, and English.
Then you might be the perfect match for this awesome job !
Besides interesting & challenging assignments at Belgian top companies, we also offer:
- The opportunity to expand & share your knowledge in the Java community.
- The opportunity to keep track of new technologies & trends.
- Elaborate training possibilities & a Personal Development Plan (PDP).
- Enthusiastic colleagues who share your passion.
- Entertaining events.
- A competitive salary and extralegal benefits according to your experience (Car and fuel card, group- and hospitalization insurance, expense allowance ...).