- As cyber security architect you will take responsibility for completing thorough risk assessments, identifying vulnerabilities, creating IT security solutions and implementing systems or processes to support the overall security strategy of TVH.
- In this way you take on a key role in the end-to-end & cross technology architecture and design of the security systems of the TVH Parts Holding. You will tackle issues such as Identity and access management and manage security operation platforms, working closely together with IT teams, business stakeholders to translate requirements into well designed IT solutions, processes and tools.
- You will take the lead in the analysis and documentation of the 'as is' situation and the translation of business and operational requirements in order to define the future 'to be' situation regarding security systems and processes.
- You collaborate closely with IT project managers, stakeholders and other IT Teams to assess the impact of security solutions, taking into account budget and planning and the provisioning of the solution. By doing so you guarantee a successful roll-out and maintain operational stability of the digital platforms.
- You make recommendations to IT as well as business management you the IT infrastructure solutions and their associated governance tools are put to best use.
- In order to evaluate the company's operational performance metrics you set up the right tooling and actively follow up on service providers.
- You stay well informed about evolution within the domain of CyberSecurity related software and practices. In order to strengthen credibility you make sure services are based on continuously updated knowledge.
- At least five years of experience as a Cyber Security Lead of Architect.
- Excellent stakeholder management-skills
- Strong communication skills and able to influence in a collaborative environment
- Keen ability to assess impact on business cases and cost of implementation
- In depth understanding on company strategy, information technology and innovation requirements
- Knowledge of IAM and related technologies
- Knowledge of architectural design principles (TOGAF)
- Good and broad understanding of key IT-components
- knowledge of cloud security requirements and limitations
- An analytical and Critical mindset
- Flexible and solution oriented attitude
- Proactive approach with the ability to take decisions
- A customer-oriented and open minded attitude
A very good knowledge of the English language
- An exciting position in an international company with a family atmosphere where people are at the centre.
- You are part of a dynamic team, where initiative and entrepreneurship are valued.
- You arrive in an innovative, progressive and technical environment.
- Numerous opportunities for personal development, among other things through permanent guidance and professional (internal/external) training courses.
- A flexible work arrangement with attention for a good balance between work and private life.
- An attractive salary package with extra legal benefits such as a company car, group and hospitalization insurance, luncheon vouchers, corporate restaurant ...