Due to extensive growth, several squads within our Agile TVH IT department is in need of reinforcements like e.g. Materials, HR, Logistics, Finance, etc.
- As Functional Analyst you will act as the link between IT and your respective department within TVH Parts.
- You are responsible for analysing the business needs, translating these into functional analyses, and ultimately representing those needs within the IT department.
- You map the processes and the information flows of the specific product group in close collaboration with all stakeholders, using different ways to gather input such as event storming, story mapping, user journey generation, etc.
- In close collaboration with your IT colleagues, you analyse these needs,translate them into functional specifications and prioritize them to suit the business' needs in a timely manner.
- You continuously advise the business about potential process improvements and about the quality of the used tools.
- By professionally managing the changes, you minimise their impact in the organisation.
- You will operate from our offices in Waregem.
- You have a master's degree in economics, commercial sciences, IT or relevant experience in the analysis of the corporate needs and the translation of these into a functional analysis.
- Affinity for and some experience with the general principles of software development.
- Some knowledge of UML, BPMN, ArchiMate, ... is an absolute plus.
- Familiarity with project development methodologies such as Prince2 or Scrum (Agile).
- Fluent communication (speaking and writing) in English.
- Strong analytical mind and you get energised by developing a vision based on a profound analysis.
- Creative and enterprising personality who is not afraid to try out new ideas.
Willingness to travel 1 or 2 weeks per quarter.
- An exciting position in an international company with a family atmosphere where people are at the centre.
- You are part of a dynamic team, where initiative and entrepreneurship are valued.
- You arrive in an innovative, progressive and technical environment.
- Numerous opportunities for personal development, among other things through permanent guidance and professional (internal/external) training courses.
- A flexible work arrangement with attention for a good balance between work and private life.
- An attractive salary package with extra legal benefits such as a company car, group and hospitalization insurance, luncheon vouchers, corporate restaurant ...