- As Windows System Administrator you are responsible for the installation and maintenance of the Windows Servers and supporting systems and infrastructure (Servers, blade centers, Storage,...).
- You are equaly responsible for the entire VM-ware environment.
- You resolve incidents and disturbances to guarantee the continuity of the server infrastructure and mitigate the risks of faults and failures.
- You take responsibility for the development of the server infrastructure and lead projects to further develop the systems, proactively making suggestions for improvements.
- By managing the user access to the different services and making backup's on a regular basis, you make sure the data is safeguarded
- You will work on standardization and documentation of the existing environment.
- a Bachelor degree in IT or equivalent experience
- at least 5 years experience in a complex IT environment.
- a thorough knowledge of MS Server systems, Active Directory and VMware platforms.
- proven experience with blade centers and Storage systems.
- knowledge of TCP/IP and networking,
- entrepreneurial and stress resistant .
- teamplayer, but you can also work independently.
- strong administrative skills with a flexible mindset.
- fluent in English.
Nice to have
- Experience in a Cisco Environment.
- Knowledge of additional language
- An exciting position in an international company with a family atmosphere where people are at the centre.
- You are part of a dynamic team, where initiative and entrepreneurship are valued.
- You arrive in an innovative, progressive and technical environment.
- Numerous opportunities for personal development, among other things through permanent guidance and professional (internal/external) training courses.
- A flexible work arrangement with attention for a good balance between work and private life.
- An attractive salary package with extralegal benefits such as a company car, group and hospitalization insurance, luncheon vouchers, corporate restaurant ...