We are seeking an enthusiastic, highly skilled software professional to join our team as Software Architect. In this role you will lead the design and implementation of software at Ubidata. You will participate in communicating with clients to understand their needs, and will be responsible for translating them into software requirements, designing suitable solutions, creating implementation plans, and directing our team of software engineers as they develop polished final products.
Prior experience as Software Architect is desirable but not mandatory. Much more important is your passion towards software and programming. To be successful, you will need to also drive the software change and release management processes, and ensure that software deliverables are of high quality.
- Collaborate with various stakeholders to determine software requirements and create high-level product specifications.
- Create software architecture and design.
- Create implementation plans and assess involved efforts.
- Guide and assist the development team.
- Participate in troubleshooting and resolving issues with coding or design.
- Develop deep knowledge of the software products of Ubidata.
- Own the software change and release management processes, determine process improvements and best practices.
- Keep abreast of new technologies and available vendor packages; evaluate and make recommendations.
- Drive initiative to improve the software solutions of Ubidata.
Primary skills and qualifications
- Master's Degree or Civil engineer (or equivalent) in computer science.
- Experience in software development and project management.
- Knowledge and experience with the following technologies:
- .NET and C#, ASP.NET WebAPI/Core, MySQL/ODBC
- Highly analytical mindset, with an ability to see both the big picture and the details.
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
- Good level of English and Dutch or French.
- Eager to learn and make a meaningful contribution.
- Windows and Linux
- GIT and GitLab
- Continuous integration and delivery
- Rewarding role within a quality team and a pleasant working environment.
- The opportunity to develop professionally, with attentive guidance.
- High degree of autonomy and space to take initiatives.
- Attractive salary package with many fringe benefits.
- Permanent contract