UniSystems Belgium - SAP BO and SQL Expert
> 5 years experience
Master (5+ years)
- The tasks are related to the conception, development and maintenance of the Insitute's Information System.
- The candidate will ensure technical directions and choices, will design, realize and validate long-term, reliable and adaptive technical systems.
- Architecture and design of information systems
- Review of the architecture of existing systems
- Design and development of architecture components and building blocks
- Analysis of the integration of different information systems
- Data analysis and data modelling
- Coordination of the implementation of the technical architecture
- Technical interface between the project leaders and the developers
- Production of software architecture documents
- Participation in technical working groups, progress meetings and meetings with the users
- Assistance during relevant parts of testing, analysis, technical documentation, deployment, evaluation and reporting
- Minimum a Master's Degree in an IT related field + 7 years of experience
- Experience of at least 4 years with SAP Businessobjects;
- Experience of at least 7 years with RDBMS (SQL).
- Experience with Qlik Sense (and/or QlikView) will be considered as an asset.
- Good knowledge of Service Oriented Architecture
- Good knowledge of applications design
- Good knowledge of modelling tools
- Good knowledge of Enterprise Architecture
- Good knowledge of business process analysis
- Knowledge of interoperability technology (e.g. Web services, message oriented Middleware, service oriented bus)
- Good redaction skills
- English mandatory. French is an asset
UniSystems, one of the most reliable ICT companies in the European market, is gaining the trust of its customers for over 50 years having being the first Greek IT company founded in Greece, in 1964, and today is a member of Quest Group of Companies. UniSystems invests heavily in its international perspective and expands at fast pace its operations across geographies and industries.
Show full description
With more than 550 specialized ICT professionals and established branches and subsidiaries in the heart of the European Union, namely Brussels and Luxembourg, and in Bucharest, the Company aims at serving effectively European and International organizations and institutions and delivering value-added integrated solutions to its numerous clients. UniSystems, with long-established and strong industrial vertical expertise supported by horizontal solutions, boasts a substantial and successful track record in the delivery of large-scale, mission-critical, reliable solutions in the sectors of Banking & Finance, Enterprise & Utilities, Public and Telecommunications. Armed with real commercial implementations of best practices (i.e. ITIL, RUP, PRINCE2, PMI ), UniSystems showcases significant experience, unique know-how and proven capability in designing, implementing and supporting successfully complex ICT projects through a range of solutions and business areas. UniSystems is an ISO 9001:2008, ISO 27001:2013 and ISO 14001 certified company and holds Security Clearance certification at level NATO Secret - EU Secret for its facilities.
Enabling our clients digital transformation is our passion and we remain strongly committed to it.