UniSystems Belgium - UI / UX Specialist
> 5 years experience
Master (5+ years)
- Analysis of the user interface requirements
- Design of wireframes and mock-ups (or other visual prototyping) which lead to intuitive user experience
- and translation of business concepts into system interface
- User interface design specifications
- Finding efficient solutions for problems linked to multi-device development (e.g. desktop screen vs.smartphone)
- Design of user interfaces
- Visual prototypes
- User-centred approach for evaluation of user interfaces (including usability studies on real stakeholders
- and/or clients)
- Elaborate navigation mapping design
- Good knowledge of user interface ergonomics
- Knowledge of design and graphical tools (Balsamiq/InVision/UXPin/Framer.JS or other)
- In depth experience in AngularJS, Front End and EUI JQuery is required
- Knowledge of UX design best practices, especially: good understanding of responsive design and mobile-first design
- Ability to work with clients and analysts and to understand business vision on high and low level
- Will to help to teams and openness to receive feedback for design improvements
- Knowledge of Web technologies and standards including at least general knowledge of current
- legislative regulation (Web Content Accessibility Guidelines 2.0 level AA)
- Experience in the following methodologies is required: RUP Agile, PM2, or Prince 2 Agile
- Strong capacity in writing and presenting studies
- Very good written and spoken English is required. French would be considered an asset.
UniSystems, one of the most reliable ICT companies in the European market, is gaining the trust of its customers for over 50 years having being the first Greek IT company founded in Greece, in 1964, and today is a member of Quest Group of Companies. UniSystems invests heavily in its international perspective and expands at fast pace its operations across geographies and industries.
Show full description
With more than 550 specialized ICT professionals and established branches and subsidiaries in the heart of the European Union, namely Brussels and Luxembourg, and in Bucharest, the Company aims at serving effectively European and International organizations and institutions and delivering value-added integrated solutions to its numerous clients. UniSystems, with long-established and strong industrial vertical expertise supported by horizontal solutions, boasts a substantial and successful track record in the delivery of large-scale, mission-critical, reliable solutions in the sectors of Banking & Finance, Enterprise & Utilities, Public and Telecommunications. Armed with real commercial implementations of best practices (i.e. ITIL, RUP, PRINCE2, PMI ), UniSystems showcases significant experience, unique know-how and proven capability in designing, implementing and supporting successfully complex ICT projects through a range of solutions and business areas. UniSystems is an ISO 9001:2008, ISO 27001:2013 and ISO 14001 certified company and holds Security Clearance certification at level NATO Secret - EU Secret for its facilities.
Enabling our clients digital transformation is our passion and we remain strongly committed to it.