This company is Belgium's biggest SAP implementation partner. Nevertheless, they have their feet planted firmly on the ground. After all, their customers depend on them to skillfully guide them through the transition of their sales and distribution processes to S4/HANA in the Cloud.
WHAT WILL YOU BE DOING AS AN SAP SD CONSULTANT ?
- Do you like to track projects from start to finish and see them evolve from theory into practice? Then you've come to the right place. You are involved from analysis, blueprinting, customizing, documentation and training, up until the 'go live' and support.
- You work on a broad spectrum of SAP SD projects, involving both 'greenfield' implementations(SAP system installed for the first time) and conversion projects (updates or amendments to an existing system).
- Today, we have offices in Ghent, Antwerp, Kortrijk and Hasselt, but you will 60% to 70% of your time be working onsite at our customers, wherever they are in Belgium. So it does not really matter whether you are living in Limburg, Brussels, Gent, Bruges, Antwerp... It is highly likely we are implementing an SAP ERP solution in your area right now
DO YOU HAVE WHAT IT TAKES TO BECOME A SAP SD CONSULTANT ?
- Have you been working in SAP (SD) for at least two years? If so, keep on reading!
- You don't have that specific SAP knowledge but you know a thing or two - well, actually, a lot more - about other software in an ERP context? Or do you have (many) more years' experience than what we mention above? Then please reach out to us, you are most welcome too. If you have already been involved in the actual implementation of an ERP system, that's even better.
- Can you - thanks to your experience in the field - quickly find the weak links in existing business processes? Your insights from a business perspective will really make the difference in our team.
- Are youfluent in Dutch or French and do you get your messages across loud and clear in English too?
Were you able to answer “yes” to most of the questions above? Then we would suggest meeting up for a cup of coffee or tea and have an informal chat to get to know each other.
WANT TO DISCOVER MORE?
Are you keen to help us grow our SAP SD team? Click the Apply Now button below and hopefully we'll get to meet each other soon!
Is there anything that we forgot to tell you? Do you have questions about this vacancy or in general? Please feel free to APPLY via the button below, we really want to hear from you!