V-IT is looking for a Developer with Unreal Engine experience for support of the 3D projects.
- As a developer you will be responsible for creating new functionalities, converting parts of our code from blueprint to C++, and implement API's and Rest services.
- You will work closely together with the tech lead, the project lead and other team members.
- You are a great teamplayer who likes to share knowledge among team members
- Out-of-the-box thinking
- You can speak English fluently
- You are passionate and are constantly improving your knowledge and skills
- You have good communication skills towards both non-technical and technical profiles
- Pro-active and independent attitude (eg. in searching for information, asking if things aren't clear...)
- A proven 3 - 5 years of experience in game development
- At least 2 years of experience with Unreal Engine 4
- You have published at least one game on Steam, the Play (Android) / App (Apple) store or Playstation store
- You have excellent C++ skills and have knowledge of Blueprint
- You understand the different development principles for desktop, console and mobile platforms.
- You know how to integrate API's (Rest) services into Unreal Engine 4
- Experience with mobile development is a plus
- Experience with Virtual Reality is a plus
- Start date: ASAP
- Duration: 31/10/2018
- Location: Leuven
Could this be something for you? Or do you know someone who might be interested?
Please contact us!