V-IT is looking for a Product Quality Manager for one of our clients
- Start: 22/06/2020
- Duration: 6 maanden met mogelijke verlenging
- Location: Regio Brussel
The Program Quality Manager is responsible for the definition of the test strategy, test plan and the global quality assurance of the program.
- 10+ Years in test management
- Experience in Agile software development environments with high degree of integration and build effort 10k man/days developed in mobile and cloud technologies.
- Testing experience in automation, use of stubbing, shift left is a must.
- Writing a test strategy in line with program objectives.
- Senior management experience (+ 10 years) and expected high maturity.
- Relevant experience in managing the quality of the work delivered by external parties.
- Strong communication skills, self-managed, quick learner.
- Can line out an organization that can fit deadlines and mitigate risks.
For a good communication within the program Dutch or English speaking is required.
- Responsible for the program test strategy, test planning and quality assurance setup
- Governing that the structured testing processes and methodology is being followed throughout the program
- Define and drive overall quality compliance for the different projects and releases delivered in the scope of program
- software quality: functional & non-functional - acceptance criteria compliant
- process quality: is the process consisting of the human and automated interventions functioning in compliance with the acceptance criteria
- Responsible for overall coordination of all testing activities (functional testing, integration testing, regression testing, automated testing, performance testing, UAT)
- Responsible for the Qee (Quality - Efficiency and Effectiveness) of the testing activities
- Responsible for data quality assurance (both in test as in production).
- Observes and identifies the dependencies w.r.t testing, between the multiple projects and releases and adapt the test strategy accordingly
- Identify the End 2 End processes / scenarios and make sure they are up and running in order ensure the Business Continuity
- Brings synergy between testing activities across various projects with in the program
- Ensures that the necessary resources are requested and on-boarded onto the projects at the right time
- Ensures the smooth collaboration of test team(s) with other teams (development, functional, infra etc.)
- Critically evaluates the deviations (if any from the above point) and escalate appropriately when needed
- Present the status / health of the projects and releases (in terms of metrics derived from various projects)
- Identifies the various types of risks (such as Functional, Technical, Data, Operational, Environmental, resources related etc.,) from time to time and plan the necessary mitigation activities
- Envisages the process / areas, which can be the candidates for the regression or automation, which can have considerable saving in terms of time & effort, which in-turn result in cost benefits
- Works with team managers to identify the Core Team for testing and ensure that they are equipped with the necessary knowledge (functional, technical, process related)
- Focuses, supports and aligns towards the Program's Goal & Objectives
Responsible for Test deliverables (Output)
- Create/maintain the Test Strategy document
- Define high level test plan
- Quality and test status reports
Evaluation and Reporting
For the assignment, the Program Quality Manger will report to the Program Manager (PGM) and it is the PGM who will evaluate his work done within the program.
This roll as Program Quality Manger will be evaluated by Service Center Testing and some specific reporting is required to monitor the test maturity.