My client, one of the leading Telco operators in Belgium, is looking for a Database Engineer Consultant to work in an extremely fascinating environment with a variety of innovative technologies.
You will be part of the platform as a service team that is capable of hosting and integrating the company's applications.
- Switch between applications and infrastructure
- Monitoring the stability of the environment
- Participate in projects and develop them
- Knowledge transfer to operations
- Solving L3 incidents and problems
- Experience managing Oracle database management systems in an enterprise environment.
- Experience with performance tuning, dataguard, Oem & RMAN
- Global knowledge of Linux, networking, scripting & security concepts.
- You automate your tasks using Ansible
- Knowledge of MySQL, exadata, Golden Gate is a plus point
- You have knowledge of scripting, migration and automation
- You think of the customer and service minded.
- You can work both independently and in groups, so you know how to organize your work and set priorities
- You are open to acquiring both knowledge and sharing with colleagues
- You are going to take responsibility not out of the way
- You know how to deal with stress situations
- You are highly analytical
- You are flexible in working hours (participate in waiting service, weekend work)
- Dutch speaker preferred.
Are you looking for a new challenge? If so, apply today for an immediate response!