My client, one of the leading Telco operators in Belgium, is looking for an experienced Portfolio Management Consultant to define a framework for annual Project roadmaps and Capex allocation.
- You will work with the controllers to define a framework for setting Capex investment targets per Divisions or domain, starting from the long range plan and the growth/contribution targets per Division/domain
- Obtaining stakeholder buy-in is a critical success factor to make the above capabilities effective. Key stakeholders to be involved in the process are Divisional Vp's, Divisional Project Management Directors, and Controlling
- Implementing these Portfolio Management Capabilities will have to be done in a pragmatic way to get started. You will collaborate with the Ppmo team and key stakeholders to define a first tooling set-up (which could be excel based), and make recommendations for a more structural tooling set-up
- Define and implement a (tiered) prioritization framework that will be used for periodic (eg. quarterly) project prioritization at divisional and enterprise level
- You will assist the Ppmo director in the ongoing activities related to Dependency Management
- You'll be experienced with portfolio management and able to implement a standard procedure.
- Experience of using Clarity as Project Management tool is a plus but not essential if you have proven experience with a similar tool.
- You will need to run the trial and error phase of the new processes.
Please send your CV now for an immediate response!