My client, one of the leading Telco operators in Belgium, is looking for a Salesforce Analyst Developer to deliver Sales and CRM services and projects on the Salesforce platform. They are looking for candidates that are passionate about Salesforce in all its aspects and who are willing to continue learning and developing their professional and technical skills. They highly value interpersonal and communication skills, as you will be working directly with key business and IT stakeholders at various levels of the organisation.
- Map how we act/React on leads from the website.
- Define transparency in how leads come in, who is working on them and if they are processed in time
- Define reports
- Define to-be process reports
- Define to-be process implementing of training.
- Performing analysis, design, development, testing, bug fixing and support on the Salesforce platform
- Participate in end-to-end project delivery, working together with project managers, business stakeholders and the IT organisation
- Identify opportunities for adoption of new functionality on the Salesforce platform that can benefit the organisation and assist in implementing those
- Take up your share in the day-to-day support and administration of the Salesforce instance.
Skills & Experience
- Bachelor's or Master's Degree in computer science/engineering/information systems is preferred
- A minimum of 1 year experience with Salesforce Administration, configuration and/or development is an asset
- Salesforce Certifications (Adm 201, Dev401, Dev501 or others) are strong assets
- Experience in a process driven environment following software development life cycle processes and experience in Agile methodology is desirable.
- Knowledge of ITIL Service Management is an asset
- Good knowledge of English, both written and spoken, is a must, as this is the team's primary language
Apply today for an immediate response!