My client, one of the leading Telecoms operators in Belgium, is currently looking for a Senior Programme Manager to steer the strategy development process in a B2B environment.
- Operating in an environment with conflict of interests, high ambiguity, and high risk, align different stakeholders.
- Translating the Programme vision into a clear integrated roadmap of the different workstreams and detailed roadmaps per workstream; with clear milestones & deliverables in co-creation with multiple stakeholders
- Managing Program Delivery towards business objectives, steer & facilitate teams across departments towards Project/Program results.
- Identify interdependencies & manage dependencies within the Project/Program and with other initiatives.
- Getting things done
- Managing & leading change of mindset & thinking out of the box
- Leading the team to define different scenarios and solutions, taking into account multiple constraints, uncertainty and opinions/visions
- Stakeholder management (including change & conflict management, expectation mgmt. & alignment up to Leadership Team level).
- Demonstrated successful program management in strategic and complex business / technical programs
- Experience and understanding of B2B and/or Telecom context
- Proven track record to facilitate groups of different stakeholders and align views on strategic / conceptual topics
Are you a freelance Programme Manager looking for a new challenge?
If so, apply today for an immediate response!