If you like to work for a niche player, this could be something for you. The company is a uniquely positioned data & digital specialist in Brussels. They're active worldwide and share one passion: innovation. They're known for the transformation of data and creating a data vision at their customers. They are growing fastly and work with the newest (cloud) technologies. That's why they need new people to help the company grow. This is a unique opportunity in the market, so grab your chances!
- Stay up to date with changes within AWS technologies and promote the use of new AWS PaaS solutions and emerging technologies to maximise efficiency, reliability and value;
- Be responsible for the delivery and work across multiple projects with varied stakeholders, providing technical leadership and advisory services to the business by anticipating needs and potential objections and contributing to project management activities;
- Lead the relationships with engineering teams to ensure successful blueprinting and implementation;
- Mentor and coach junior members of the team and reviews work undertaken by more junior members of the team acting as a best practice / quality resource;
- Drive adherence to development standards to promote optimization and consistency.
- You have more than 10 years of experience within the Business Intelligence and data analytics field;
- You already succeed the implementation of Cloud architecture (AWS PaaS architecture with S3, Glacier, Redshift, EMR, Aurora, SageMaker; ... is a big plus);
- An AWS certification is a plus;
- You already have a DataVault certification or succeed implementation of such modelisation;
- You are interested in designing and implementing technical solutions to our clients' business challenges;
- You want to solve complex technical problems, and develop technical innovations and re-usable assets;
- You want to support the development of a strong team with deep technical expertise in Business Intelligence and Data analytics;
- You want to coach and lead other technical experts, and have an interest in helping them reach their technical potential;
- You are fluent in English and Dutch and/or French;
- You are a team player/leader with good communication and analytical skills;
- You have people management and business development experience;
- With your analytical mindset, you strive for quality and are able to work in a result-oriented environment.