The company is based in Brussels, close to public transport. A healthy work environment is what they stand for with eye for safety, well-being and health. Their data department is still young and there is a lot which has to be developed. That's why they are recruiting someone to help structure this rough diamond. If you want to work in an office where hard work goes hand in hand with stability and flexibility, this might be the good step for you.
As a BI Analyst you will be a key player in the Center of Excellence for BI & Analytics.
- You will be responsible for business requirtements and translating them into suitable solutions;
- Regular communication towards business and stakeholders will be needed;
Ensure that documentation and data governance are up to date;
- You will test new technologies;
You'll be responsible for project management of the development of extensive reports;
A unique opportunity in fast developing company
- You have at least a bachelor's degree in IT;
- You have 3 to 5 years' of experience within BI analysis and development;
- You work project-based and have experience in an Agile environment
- You speak French and have knowledge of Dutch
- You have a hands-on mentality and you're analytical minded