For one of our clients in Brussels we are currently looking for a BI Analyst. There's a very fresh and pleasant atmosphere, which is noticeable, for example, when you enter the new building. The offices are modern, with a lot of light and open space. The last couple of years they invested a lot in digitalization and are still growing their IT department. Now that Business Intelligence has her own department, and the new teams are set, they're looking for colleagues who can match - and preferably exceed - the current standards.
- As a BI Analyst you'll mainly work in a functional way.
- You analyze the BI needs for new development or adaptations, capture the business requirements and realize the functional analysis, testing and support.
- You're able to propose a functional action plan to realize the BI project, including risk analysis.
- Besides the functional aspect, you provide the necessary technical support.
Other daily tasks include
- Estimate and follow-up of the impact and the dependencies between BI projects
- Business process analysis and design
- Realization of test cases and of use cases
- We're looking for someone who performed in a similar function and is open to grow further with the company.
- You're French speaking and you can fluently express yourself in English (Dutch is a plus!).
- You are business oriented with a good teamspirit, have excellent communication skills and you have a curious, open and transparent mindset.
For the technical skills, you have
- 5 years of experience with Business Intelligence technologies
- Knowledge of the different BI environments and applications
- Practical experience in design and in data modeling