Our client is a leading finance company, located in Brussels. Even though it's a big company, it has a flat structure. Due to their accomplishments in the past, the stability within the company is very high. The building is good reachable by public transport and has a good atmosphere. From the moment you enter the workspace you immediately feel the good vibes. Colleagues are getting along very well and drinks after work are not unusual here. Talk about “work hard, play hard!”.
- As a Data Analyst you're part of the Risk department.
- Different tools will be used such as Excel to analyze all data of different departments.
- You process and analyze the available data in search of warning signals.
- Besides that you'll do presentations about your analysis to the management and you actively participate in automation of various reports.
- Besides that you measure the quality of the existing portfolio by checking the different phases of a file and you communicate the results to the relevant hierarchy.
Requirements for this position are the following:
- You have an extensive knowledge of Microsoft Office and in particular Excel
- You have experience with BI tools
- You work with data and files: queries, layout, extraction, reporting, analysis, statistics ...
- You can analyze and interpret data.
- Experience in finance/risk environment is an advantage
- You're able to work independently, but at the service of others
- You communicate smoothly and clearly
- You speak French and English, it's a plus if you speak Dutch as well