For an ambitious and rapidly growing consultancy I am looking for experienced ETL developers.
My client is a consultancy focussed on adding value to their client and then especially business value.
So I am looking for ambitous ETL developers who want to take the next step in their career and who are not only looking for a job where they can use and expand technical skills but at the same time are driven by learning more about creating business value.
This opportunity is also ideal for someone who has a couple of years of experience in ETL and who would like to learn more about data visualization and retrieving business requirements. My client offers interesting challenges to learn how to work with for example Tableau.
My client is a young, ambitious and fast growing consultancy with 25 people which is focussed on making an impact.
They believe that you should make an impact on 3 things:
- Firstly on yourself because when you feel that you are not growing and learning you will not be happy for the long term.
- Secondly on the company. You should want to make an impact on the company and you should be triggered by helping your company grow.
- Thirdly on the clients. As a consultant you need to want to help your clients to the next level. My client thinks that when you are driven by making an impact on yourself, on the company as a whole and on the client the best possible results will be achieved.
- A minimum of 2 years experience with ETL
- Knowledge and experience with datawarehousing
- Fluent in English
- You should already live in Belgium
- A good basic salary
- Company car
- Net expenses
- Indefinite contract