Our customer is a well-known, international company based in Brussels. If you love to work in a young, dynamic and open minded environment, this might be your fit! You're able to grow together with this company, which is already in full move. You end up in a firm organization where hard work is absolutely rewarded and where team activities are regularly provided.
- As a lead predictive analytics you will be responsible for the coordination and program management of a brand new datalab in a challenging environment. Together with a multi-disciplinary group of partners, you will tackle use cases. You will work on a PoC in the datalab, will test them and once confirmed, it'll be industrialized. The goal is to reduce costs so they can invest them into new topics and projects.
- It's an opportunity with a lot of responsibility and you will get the ability to learn every day. You will be part of an important transformation for the company. You will get an attractive salary with nice benefits on top.
- You have at least 5 years' experience in an analytics environment and worked as a Project Manager/product owner before;
- You have an entrepreneurial mindset and have excellent communication skills;
- You're not afraid to take the lead and you connect with all partners;
- You're a teamplayer and know how to motivate people;
- You've lead big projects before;
- You speak Dutch and English - French is a plus!