I'm urgently looking for a Financial Functional Analist.
Role and Context
- My customer is looking for long term support inside their financial department.
- You will be analyzing, collecting and loading data into a cost modeling tool, analyzing the results, and presenting models to the financial team.
- Your main focus will be to:
- Apply cost estimating techniques and processes to prepare and maintain consistent and viable cost models directed towards cost optimization and savings
- Determine the appropriate analysis/modeling approach and techniques to meet requirements
- Assist Finance to optimize direct and indirect costs of goods and services
- Maintain lines of communications between company departments with regard to cost estimating activities
- Document and define a test strategy
- Collaborate with the BI team for the industrialization of the costs models
- Participation to the continuous development of the costs strategy with the financial department
- Bachelor or Master degree in Finance
- Minimum 3 to 5 experience working in a Finance, Cost Modeling, and/or Data Analytics role
- Knowledge in Data Modeling techniques (SAS Eg)
- Good notions of BI environments: ability to define a reporting strategy according to the costs model definition and build reports (SAP BI)
- Experience with working in a dynamic organization
- Good communication skills
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to meet goals and deliver results quickly
- Fluent in Dutch
- Fluent in English
- Start date: ASAP
- Daily rate: to be discussed
- Project 6 months + extensions
Call for action:
If you are interested please send me your CV and call me ASAP.
Visser & Van Baars
+32 498 25 85 17