- For one of our clients in Mechelen we are currently looking for a Business Intelligence Expert (SAP). Our client is a very healthy and succesful company active in the (international) chemical industry. Their business has continued to grow fort he past 7 years, with last year being their record breaking year in terms of profit.
- The organization holds the development ánd well-being of its employees in very high regard. Our client has a highly complex BI-environment and is looking for new colleagues who can match - and preferably exceed - the current standards. Within the IT department there is an unlimited budget available for IT courses and trainings, if needed.
- Also, our client is renowned for its flexible environment; e.g. you can work from home up until 3 days per week and there are flexible hours. Also, our client offers an interesting salary package that, among other things, includes 42 holidays per year.
- Our client is looking for someone who is both (BI-)technical but als someone who likes to work closely together with stakeholders to build and strengthen the bridge between the IT department and the business.
- On the technical side you will be working with SAP BW and BO (e.g. DWH, Writing ETL layers, data modelling, building info cubes, etc.).
- The emphasis lies on the back-end, or BW-part, of the SAP modules. However, the main focus of this job is to focus on improving the cooperation between IT and the business (-analysts, -controllers, etc.).
- Because our client has BI spreaded throughout the globe, you will be working in 'virtual teams' very often. Therefore, you will be asked to travel to the international HQ for 1 day per month to maintain face-to-face contact with your international colleagues.
- Our client wishes to attract someone who has at least 3 years work experience.
- Most important is that you have experience working with SAP BW (experience with Hana is a plus). Working in an Agile environment, together with working with SAP BO is a plus. Having experience communicating with the business is also a plus.
- Most importantly, you are: English speaking, flexible, ethical, open-minded, eager to learn, pro-active and a strong/clear communicator.
- €4.500 - €5.500 gross salary per month
- Bonus system (group/individual)
- Meal vouchers (redeemable at outstanding company restaurant)
- Hospitalisation insurance + DKV + family
- Group insurance
- 14th month
- Work from home up until 3 days per week
- Flexible hours
- 42 holidays per year