- To manage the Service Desk for dealing with internal/external customer enquiries and incidents for the internal IT function.
- To manage the performance of Level 2 services & support to clients (internal) and ensure that service levels are achieved.
- To ensure that customer expectations are met or exceeded.
- Responsible for ensuring that staff are meeting and exceeding expectations in regards to performance, meeting defined metrics/benchmarks, and that standards and processes are followed and protocol observed to provide effective customer service and meet requirements through an ITIL framework.
- Ensure incidents are logged accurately and timely and passed to second line support teams, manage ticket systems, and be responsible for customer communications for service alerts and maintenance.
- Oversee the incidents, problems, change and requests.
- Manage and coordinates urgent and complicated support issues become the incident manager in major incidents.
- Act as escalation point for all incidents and requests.
- Develop and mature phone & email ticket escalation processes to ensure free flowing escalation and information within the organization.
- Determine root cause of issues and communicate appropriately to internal and external customers.
- Manage process for communicating outage/emergency activities to the organization.
- Provide data and reporting of KPI's and trends to Management and others in ad-hoc, weekly, monthly and as needed.
- Will drive Ticket and develop strategies for improvement.
- Work to make Service Desk the single source of service delivery channel for the company.
- Monitor and manage phone & email queue (participating in escalated calls as needed).
- Oversee Solutions repository on Confluence and ensure top quality solutions are available to the staff.
- Develops Service and Operational Level Agreements to set expectations and measure performance.
- Develops an effective and workable ITIL framework for managing and improving customer support in the organization.
- Advise management on situations that may require additional client support or escalation.
- Escalation may involve out of hours' support via phone or email
- Train, coach and mentor Service Desk Analysts and Technical Engineers.
- Oversee staff activities. Builds/obtains (from other departments) training material for support staff.
- As needed, schedule employees working times and provide backup support.
- Interact with internal customers.
- Ensure that customers receive timely updates on incidents
- Ensure that customer incidents that occur across Esko IT services or involve multiple 2nd line groups and 3rd Parties are coordinated so that the customer receives a consolidated response from Esko IT
- Maintain the incident ticket database, ensuring incidents are set to the correct priority, state and are within SLA for response and resolution.
- Maintain ticket updates with accurate notes on current status
- Escalate to 2nd and 3rd line support teams, inform senior management teams of P1/P2 incidents
- Engage with third parties to provide Root Cause Analysis (RCA) for third party services
- Document internal time lines for resolved incidents where a RCA is required.
- Maintain accurate contact databases and records
Contact us via the button below.