Our client is one of the key players on the logistics market. With a high number of employees this company is very stable and there are a lot of career opportunities in the future. The team is close and solid with a fun atmosphere under the motto 'Work hard, play hard'. There are currently investing in new tools, which stands for their ambition to grow and innovation.
As a senior reporting expert and team manager, you're responsible for a team of 5 people.
Besides people management, project management and business analysis are important aspects too.
Your tasks will include:
- Make a planning and priorities for your team, motivate and coach them during projects;
- SPOC for your business areas and you create a trustful relationship with your internal customers;
- Act as a Project Manager for new reports development;
Gather business requirements and communicate them to the team;
- Monitoring and creating awareness around quality control;
- Create a trustful relationship with you internal customers.
- You have min 5 years' of experience in a (technical) BI/reporting environment;
- You managed a team before;
- You speak Dutch and/or French + English;
- You have a good understanding of technical processes, ETL, Back end and Front end tools;
- You have experience with a data visualization tool as Power BI, Tableau, Qlik, ...;
- You have an analytical mindset and have good communication skills.