As an Azure data engineer, you think together with the customer about the optimal solution for their problems and you guide them in and to the Microsoft Azure Cloud. Thanks to your proactive approach, you ask the right questions and you are able to spot possible new opportunities. Do you have a passion for Microsoft Azure Cloud and does thinking up and implementing complex solutions not deter you? Do terms like Data Lake, Cloud Storage, Serverless, Monitoring, IaaS, PaaS, SaaS, ... sound like music to your ears? Then be sure to apply and who knows, you might join our dynamic team soon!
Who we are looking for
- You have at least 5 years of relevant work experience
- You are communicative and a team player
- You are analytical, critical and you dare to think out of the box
- You have experience with data privacy (GDPR) implementations
- You like to stay informed about technological developments
- You have a good knowledge of data modelling and dimensional modelling concepts
What you need
- You have a strong knowledge of Microsoft Azure Cloud, Private / Public Cloud, Data Lake, ACL, Storage and Serverless Architecture Monitoring and Logging on the Azure Cloud are not unknown to you
- Knowledge of PowerShell, Azure CLI, Container Services, GIT and Azure DevOps is a plus
- Knowledge of T-SQL, DataBricks and Jupyter is certainly also a plus
- Location: Mechelen/Remote
- Languages: Dutch, English
- Duration: 12 Months +
If you wish to be considered for the position available, please e-mail an up to date CV with a contact number via ther button below.