My client is a fast-growing FinTech start-up that aims to change lives in Europe. Their mobile app allows its users to connect all accounting and bank accounts to give recommendations to allow its users to focus on what really matters in their work life. They were awarded one of the best startup awards in Belgium and are now looking to expand further in 2019 to ensure the business continues to grow.
What will you be doing
- Building and securing the back-end behind the app to ensure it operates correctly
- Develop APIs to be consumed by their clients with a strong focus on security
- Support continuous infrastructure improvements
What do you have
- Bachelor's Degree or Above
- 1-3 years' experience working with Web or mobile apps with Node js
- Experience working Redux, MongoDB, SQL
- Ownership mentality and capacity to get things done
- This is a permanent role and you will join my client in an internal position
- Work permits are not granted for this role and applicant must be European based.
- Candidates must speak English
What will you receive
- A competitive salary package in a small technical team with the opportunity for internal promotions and the chance to help shape the industry.