- Discuss with key customer stakeholders relating to core business & commercial objectives and requirements
- Take responsibility for the collection, management and consolidation of data relating to clients objectives (e.g. KPIs)
- Perform necessary analysis (Business Analysis or analysis of data) to facilitate to drawing of conclusions and recommendations for improvements to business processes or applications
- Ensure suitable follow up, including the testing of key implementations and stakeholder feedback
- Education: Bachelors/Masters Degree in a related field
- Experience: Entry level to medior (2-4yrs) experience
- Skills: Data Analysis (i.e. using Excel or similar products)
- Profile: Excellent problem-solving & communication skills, able to work well either as part of a team or independently
Full package including competitive salary in line with the market, company car and an array of extra-legal benefits.
If you are interested please send over your CV via the button below.