For our client in Brussels, we are currently recruiting a Business Analyst for a permanent job opportunity, in which you would join a team focused on delivering advanced analytics projects for differing business units across the organisation, with the stated AIM of providing tangible value through data-driven decision making.
- Supporting senior management in the implementation and delivery of key strategic projects related to the data domain;
- Work closely with business stakeholders to find opportunities for strategic data related improvements in line with core business requirements;
- Align with other members of the team (data scientists & data engineers) in the key phases of projects, for example data exploration & preparation;
- Liaise with other teams within the IT department & business stakeholders to ensure that Data Warehouse & data lake solutions are aligned with key business requirements.
- Minimum of 5+ years of professional experience in similar positions;
- Master's Degree in a related field (Computer Science, Economics, Finance etc.);
- Experience within the financial sector (banking, financial services etc.);
- A strong analytical mindset, with the ability to work independently as well as effectively as part of an Agile environment;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Fluent English speaker
Excellent package on offer, including a competitive salary and numerous extra-legal benefits, along with some flexibility for remote-working opportunities and the chance for career progression within a personable & dynamic working environment.
If you are interested please send over your CV via onderstaande knop.