My client is looking for a software developer to join a 6 month+ freelance project medical devices project with the possibility of extension.
The client offers remote working, with occasional bi-weekly visits to the office.
- Create software for medical devices within an Agile development framework.
- Develop software libraries and components for user interface.
- Write and maintain technical documentation.
- Contribute to the architectural design of platforms, products & systems.
- Collaborate with other departments to ensure an understanding of the user and business needs and translate this into software.
- Provide technical support and troubleshooting assistance.
- Master's in software / biomedical engineering or a related field of study.
- 3-5 years of experience in a full lifecycle commercial software development environment.
- Experienced in C++, C# (.NET + WPF) and Windows desktop client applications.
- Python experience desirable.
- English is required, Dutch is desirable.
- Location: Antwerp Province, Belgium
- Start date: ASAP
- Duration: 6 months+
- Rate: Negotiable (depending on experience).
If you wish to be considered for the position available, please e-mail an up to date CV with a contact number via the button below.