Are you a Data Scientist and do you know of the state-of-the-art tooling in capturing content and work closely together with our machine learning experts, you will design, implement, and maintain decision logic that supports our behavioral profiling product.
Applying and developing machine learning techniques, the Machine Learning Scientist will drive the implementation of automated annotation and quality enhancement processes, to improve them in cost and time-efficience
- Master or PhD degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Statistics, Computer Vision, Image Processing or an associated area
- A creative problem solver with a strong knowledge of Python
- You have strong knowledge of software development
- Software development experience in Python, R as well as scripting abilities. Hands-on experience developing modular components, specifically in Python
- Good experience with data Storage standards
What we offer
We welcome you to a truly dynamic and challenging environment with great opportunities for personal development.
If you feel like this would be a great fit for you then feel free to APPLY via the button below.