An Artificial Intelligence Optimisation scale up company are looking to expand their international Data and Development team. They are searching for a passionate DevOps Engineer to join the Brussels office.
The company create complex data-driven solutions for partners in the Data Analytics, Machine Learning and Data-Science field. They have created a patented platform which enables organisations in all areas to maximise profit and create ground-breaking business solutions.
- 3 + years professional experience
- Experience implementing, maintaining and configuring CI/CD tools.
- Prior history working on infrastructure-based projects
- Software Development, Design, Release and Deployment experience
- Knowledge of Kubernetes, GIT, Docker (Essential)
- Experience with Python (Django)
- Knowledge of the HashiCorp technologies (TerraForm, Vault, Consul, Nomad), Ansible
- Experience in implementing, operating and maintaining Amazon Web Services (AWS) and other cloud-based technologies.
- Master's Degree or above in a relatable industry
- Languages: English
- They can Not support relocation
- Salary depending on experience
- Company car
- Up to 3 days remote work
- Insurances (Medical + family)
- Meal Vouchers
- Stock options
Please apply to the position via the button below and your CV will be submitted to the companies portal.