My client is a market leading provider to service providers internationally. They are searching for an experienced software engineer to join their R&D department, taking a team lead position. You will be managing a small team of embedded software engineers, creating software for the client's projects. You will be working alongside other specialists from different departments to develop and integrate technologies into a comprehensive and cost-efficient design.
- Managing a small team of up to 10 engineers;
- Work closely with other team leaders and development teams;
- Write technical specifications;
- Review coding of implemented modules to written technical specifications;
- Investigate, analyse and document reported defects;
- Design, implement and maintain technical documentation in C/C++.
- Degree in a relevant field (Engineering or software related);
- Minimum 2 years' experience in similar position/field;
- Able to work in English, both written and spoken (Other languages are an advantage);
- Knowledge with C and C++ Coding in an Embedded environment.
- Experience with Linux; Kernel
- Practical knowledge of networks and telecommunications.
- Competitive market salary based on previous experience;
- Personal development and training courses;
- Good company perks, (Car, insurance, telephone, laptop etc.);
- Possibility for home working;
- Friendly, encouraging working atmosphere.
If this looks like something you might be interested in or you have any questions, please feel free to apply below and I will happily tell you more.