Our multinational electronics client based in the West Flanders are looking for an Embedded C/C++ engineer to work within their existing team on the Embedded Linux platform.
- Core of your work will be developing Embedded C/C++ code, while also creating and debugging source code on Embedded devices.
- Work on the full development life cycle.
- Lead development of new software features.
- Work closely with the leadership team.
- Taking some responsibility for the architecture of the firmware code.
- As the office grows, you will also have the potential to grow into an architect/ team lead position if wanted.
- At least 2 + years' experience in Embedded systems.
- Professional experience with C++.
- Used to working with the Embedded Linux OS
- Knowledge of QT is beneficial.
- Knowledge of image or video compression is also beneficial but not needed.
- Fluent English.
- Masters in computer science or similar. Equivalent relevant experience is also acceptable.
- Up to €5,100 per month or €70,992 per year for highly specialised/ Senior engineers.
- Company car + fuel card option.
- Group + health insurance.
- Meal vouchers.
- Competitive net allowance.
- Flexible working hours.
if interested or you have any questions please apply below!