Permanent (~50% Remote)!!!!!
Our IoT client based in Antwerp are looking for an experienced Embedded Linux Engineer to work on a permanent basis. The client will allow the successful applicant to work remotely however they will need to visit the offices for work that relates to their Hardware.
- Primarily helping to implement Embedded C code. Also helping to define the architecture.
- Helping to port Linux/ Android to other platforms.
- Audio and video processing.
- Being responsible with the autonomy presented by the client while also keeping in close contact with your team mates.
- Experience with writing quality C code. Knowledge of C++ is beneficial.
- 2+ years' professional experience in a related function.
- Experience developing Embedded Linux applications.
- Used to working on the full product lifecycle.
- Fluent English.
- Up to €5,300 per month.
- Company car option + fuel card.
- Group + health insurance.
- Flexible hours/ remote work.
- Net allowance.
If interested feel free to apply below.