My international client based in East-Flanders specialised in aerospace technologies is currently looking for a front-end developer to aid the internal team. The position focuses on both design and programming aspects and implementing visuals and their behaviours with user interactions.
- Develop new user-facing features for web and mobile.
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use.
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs.
- Optimize applications for maximum speed and scalability.
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders.
- Educated to a minimum of a Bachelors level in IT.
- Knowledge of AngularJS and front-end build tools, such as Grunt, Gulp.JS, Webpack.
- Fluent in English, Dutch is a bonus.
- Up to €4,250 per month.
- Company car and fuel card.
- Meal vouchers.
- Group and personal insurance.
- Flexible working hours and 2 days a week remote working.