Our client who are a leading Biotechnology company are looking for passionate Software Engineers to join their team. You will be working with their key partners providing software for visualisation using a cloud based platform.
You must be a dedicated Software Engineer who is not shy to work on a wide range of applications and programming languages as you will cover the entire development cycle. This includes effectively building and deploying pipelines to match the needs of the business. As well as being responsible for the documentation, testing, deployment and translations of requirements gathered.
They are looking for Software Engineers who can be faced with a challenge and commit to investigating this until the problem is resolved.
- You are passionate to work with open-source technologies.
- Interested to work with the latest MicroServices (Docker, Kubernetes, Jenkins, Amazon AWS)
- Databases: Elasticsearch, SQL, Kafka
- You must be passionate to work in a high-performance team
- Languages: English but Dutch / French is a bonus
- Work in an international environment
- Company car
- Above market rate salary
- Remote-work options (up to 2 x per week)
- Flexible hours
- Laptop / phone
- Company shares
If interested please apply to the position so you application can be processed.