I am working directly with a large organisation based in the Brussels area who is looking for an Infrastructure Engineer for a 12 month initial freelance contract.
- To work in close proximity with the operational team on the continual engineering of current-running applications and systems
- To aid and assist all future plans and operations
- 5 years' experience working in the Infrastructure environment
- Good knowledge of servers (Unix, Linux, Microsoft Windows 2012 R2)
- Experience working with network engineering. For this experience with routers, Cisco and Firewalls will be especially valuable
- Storage technology experience (Dell/EMC/HP)
- Sound knowledge of Active Directory
- An understanding on large scale migration of servers
- English fluency is a must. Knowledge of Dutch/French a plus.
- Location: Brussels
- Duration: 12 Months+
- Start Date: ASAP
- Rate: Negotiable Doe
If you wish to be considered for the position available, please e-mail an up to date CV with a contact number via the button below. Please feel free to pass this advert on to other suitable candidates.