My client based in central Liege is looking for a skilled Java Developer to join their team ASAP to work on a brand-new development project. Interviews this week.
- You will work on developing and upgrading an existing system.
- You will use a range of proven technologies (J2EE, OpenSource, Continuous integration, etc.).
- You will be part of a brand-new project developing a new version of software in the field of human resources.
- You will be replacing an existing Java Developer who is leaving the organisation.
- Work in a French-speaking team to produce specifications, effort estimations and technical documentation.
- 3-5 years experience working with Jakarta EE / J2EE / Java Enterprise Edition.
- Working experience with OpenSource tools, Continuous Integration, Maven.
- Team-player, good communicator.
- Fluent in English & French.
- Location: Liege
- Duration: 6 Months+
- Start Date: ASAP
If you wish to be considered for the position available, please e-mail an up to date CV with a contact number via the button below.