Our computer software client who deliver advanced analytics to optimise their customers production processes. They combine Internet of Things (IoT) components with data analysis to predict future events based on Machine Learning and Artificial intelligence. They assist companies to increase productivity and improve overall effectiveness.
You will collaborate within a cross-functional team taking the various products to the next stage. They have a relaxed R&D team so feel free to apply even if you don't match the requirements listed.
- Write clean quality code in Java.
- Work on complex systems.
- Add + create to MicroServices of the application.
- Use data-streaming methods
- Enhance their databases.
- Input & design the architecture of the code.
- Follow DevOps principles.
- Work with cloud-based technologies (Google Cloud / AWS / Azure).
- Enhance the Machine Learning products.
- Knowledge of Java (8 or later)
- Experienced with Spring-Boot / Spring-framework.
- Databases: Postgre SQL / MongoDB.
- Master's Degree or relevant working experience.
- All communications are in English.
- Passionate to keep up to date with the latest technologies.
- Low-level Linux experience is a bonus.
- Above market rate salary
- Remote-work options
- Flexible hours
- Laptop / phone
- Company car + fuel card
If Interested in the position, please apply via the button below so your CV can be submitted to the portal.