My client is a product company that designs, sells and provides support for safety products in Real-Time Location Systems, they are an industry leading solution for tracking with applications across multiple sectors. They are currently a small dynamic team of leading developers with a can-do attitude.
What will you be doing
- Maintain the operational health for EPS installations (Using remote connections and automatic monitoring scripts)
- Help resolve issues that are reported by customers whilst working across open issues
- Recommend solutions to customer requests
- Maintain and enhance customer relationships
- Assist in the production of EPS products
- PCB Design, production, testing and characterisation
What do you have
- Bachelor's Degree or Above
- Initial industry experience is a bonus working with Python and Linux
- An interest in Electronics, RF technology, Positioning Systems and Safety Applications
- Experience working with PCB Production
- This is a permanent role and you will join my client in an internal position
- Work permits are not granted for this role and applicant must be European based.
- Candidates must speak English
What will you receive
- A competitive salary package in a small technical team with the opportunity for internal promotions and the chance to help shape the industry.
- Chance to work hands on in a customer facing role
- Opportunity of International travel
If you feel you match this criteria please send a copy of your CV via the button below and we will be more than happy to discuss the client and the opportunity further.