Our Life Sciences customer located in Louvain-la-Neuve are looking for a Full-Stack Java and Angular Engineers to join their award winning R&D department on a permanent basis. The company aim at contributing to human welfare by application of biomedical engineering in research, design & manufacturing to sell instruments or appliances that alleviate pain, restore health and extend life.
You'll be responsible for implementing safe, consistent and scalable solutions along with more motivating initiatives.
- Working with modern high-performing code to ensure longevity and re-usability.
- Responsibility for developing and maintaining application.
- Enthusiastic about the latest technologies and willing to learn.
- Enthusiastic about working on the high performance environments.
- Flexibility is vital.
- Knowledge of Java, Spring-Boot.
- Knowledge of the recent Angular framework is beneficial.
- Experience with Cloud services is a plus.
- Ideally the chosen candidates will have at least 2 year's professional.
- Knowledge of French is a major bonus.
- Up to €5,500 per month.
- Company Car.
- Meal vouchers.
- Group and health insurance.
- Stock options.
If Interested apply to the position so your CV can be submitted to the portal. However, if you have any additional questions please feel free to contact me via the button below.