My client is a small company focused in documentation. Offering an attractive permanent position as a Microsoft 365 consultant you will be joining a small dynamic team in a start-up atmosphere. This company focuses their vision on how to create customer and employee engagement for their growing customer base.
What you will do
- You will link Office 365 and SharePoint functionalities to needs of client.
- Be a team player with clear communication with colleagues about technology and business organization
- Delivering solutions built on Power Platform (Power Apps) for customers efficiently.
What you need
- You have a Bachelor or Master degree or any related field
- +3 years of experience in a SharePoint environment (On premise/online)
- Experience with Office 365 and familiar with 3rd party tools and O365 products
- Native Dutch speaking and fluent English
- Great communicator with customers and your team
What you they offer
- Dynamic environment with flat structure and a start-up mentality
- Benefits package including company car, cell phone, laptop hospital insurance etc.
- Flexible working hours