An experienced RF Hardware designer for a role in the Ghent/Bruges area is required. As a member of the engineering team you design, layout, implement and optimize RF & mixed-signal circuits for Radar applications.
- Professional experience in RF Hardware design
- RF PCB layout experience
- Electronic engineering degree
- Team Player
- Experience in using various RF test equipment and RF design tool.
- Willingness to travel abroad for short periods
- Experience in amplifier design, transmitter & receiver design
- English speaker
- knowledge of radars and antennas.
- Experience with system integration & architecture definition.
- Basis knowledge in programming languages such as C++, Java, Agilent Vee, LabVIEW.
- Knowledge of the Dutch language, French and German.
Salary, and company amenities is dependent on the experience of the Hardware designer. If any additional information is required please get in touch with me via the button below.