My client, in the insurance industry, based in the Antwerp is looking for a security architect.
The role will involve translating objectives and guidelines from the CISO within your team into clear and easy solutions: all engineers must understand how it works and what the importance of security is. You will support all DevOps teams with the implementation of your solutions and with any issues they may have.
Good communication skills as a whole are very important for the client.
- Demonstrable knowledge of security (e.g. SABSA, CISSP-ISSAP and CCSP)
- Knowledge of software development and IT infrastructure
- AWS, Azure
- Scripting, monitoring solutions
- Experience with stakeholder management
- Must be a freelancer
- Languages: English, Dutch
- Location: Antwerp
- Duration: 6 Months+ (Potential for remote work)
- Start Date: ASAP
- Rate: € Negotiable DOE
If you wish to be considered for the position available, please e-mail an up to date CV with a contact number via the button below.