You will become part of the Windows 10 migration team. Your main focus will be the packaging of our current software portfolio and troubleshoot software installation issues.
- Start Date: ASAP
- Duration: 3 months
- Job Type: Full-Time
- Create and verify installation documents (Intake documents).
- Build software packages (MSI and App-V).
- Organize UAT.
- Provide 2nd and 3rd level support.
- May perform other duties as assigned.
- Travelling in Belgium is required.
Experience: 5 - 10 years
- Experience in an industrial and governmental environment is a plus.
- In depth knowledge of MSI packaging techniques using Wise Package Studio or install shield.
- In depth knowledge of scripting automation including VBS and PowerShell.
- In depth Knowledge of Windows 7 and Windows 10.
- In depth knowledge of Office 2010 - 2016/ 365.
- Experience of using App-V 5.2.
- SCCM deployment experience.
- Systems administration experience supporting a Windows Active Directory infrastructure.
- Excellent troubleshooting skills.
- Experience of working in a 2nd and 3rd level support environment.
- Can work independently.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Language skills: EN and or NL/FR .
If you wish to be considered for the position available, please e-mail an up to date CV with a contact number via the button below.