- Take responsibility for managing complete IT infrastructure including internal & cloud based infrastructure
- Work closely with development teams within a DevOps mindset to ensure close collaboration & smooth running of projects and ongoing work
- Proactively seek areas for improvement within IT infrastructure and play a central role within projects aiming to achieve this
- Bachelor Degree in a related field
- Excellent knowledge of Linux Servers
- Knowledge of Cloud systems
- Basic knowledge of network infrastructure
- A knowledge of, or at least a strong interest in, aspects such as scripting, containerisation and the SDLC
- Competitive package including a good yearly salary, company car, meal vouchers, insurances etc.;
- The opportunity to progress your career within an extremely reputable company.
If you are interested please send over your CV via the button below.