A leading GEO-Location client of ours based in Brussels are looking for a Technical Architect / Technical Lead to join their R&D team. The company offer bespoke solutions related to XY-Data to enable companies to optimise their applications and processes. The company work with some of the biggest players in the domain including tomtom.
The company have a relaxed R&D department, who strive for excellence during working hours however value the work/life balance. Due to the pandemic the company are working entirely remote.
- Innovate architecture for new projects.
- Interact with architects and lead the design of applications and systems.
- Prepare technical designs and model the functionality, communicate this with the development team
- The team is also undergoing a modernisation journey towards modern technologies like React.
- Drive continuous development process (CI/CD).
- Determines systems software design requirements.
- Ensure that system improvements are successfully implemented and monitored to increase efficiency.
- Strong Architectural and development experience.
- Professional working experience with Java / TypeScript applications.
- You have no secrets with frameworks such as Spring-Boot, React & Nodejs.
- Minimum of a bachelor's degree or equivalent in related field.
- Fluent in English.
- Eligibility to work in Europe.
- Understanding to CI/CD principles
- Experience with GIS software
- Knowledge working with a cloud provider.
- Prior Mobile Developer experience using Kotlin
- Big Data frameworks: Hadoop, Spark
- Work in an international environment
- Company car
- Above market rate salary
- Remote-work options (Can work entirely remote)
- Flexible hours
- Laptop / phone
- Company shares
If interested, please apply to this position via the button below and your profile will be submitted to the portal.