My client based in Namur is looking for a motivated Telecom Support Technician to join a local service desk team. The successful candidate will be responsible for the Local area network and will be part of the team responsible for providing technical support and expertise to maintain related equipment and IT infrastructure.
- Experience in LAN infrastructure
- Firewalls, Cisco switches, access points and cabling experience required
- Experience installing, configuring, maintaining and supporting phones, video, other conferencing equipment and intercom equipment (i.e. analogic, IP and Polycom)
- Experience managing CCTV and related applications (i.e. Omnicast)
- Experience with ticketing equipment
- Experience with technical documentation, inventories and maintenance of access control equipment
- Cisco at level CCNP certification is a bonus
- Must be an experienced freelancer
- Languages requirements: French and English speaking
- Location: Belgium, Namur
- Duration: 6 Months+
- Start Date: ASAP
- Rate: € Negotiable DOE
If you wish to be considered for the position available, please e-mail an up to date CV with a contact number via the button below.
Please pass this advert on to anyone who you think might be interested.